GAAM Wealth Advisors are always looking for talented team members who believe in the same core values we do.
We currently have openings for the following positions:
Wealth Advisor – (2 Available Openings)
Who We Are
GAAM Wealth Advisors is a comprehensive wealth management and financial planning firm based in Tennessee and Virginia. GAAM has been consistently ranked by Barron’s as one of the top 5 firms in the state of Tennessee. Our clients include individuals, multi-generational families, foundations, endowments and retirement plans. Our firm was founded in 1993 and has enjoyed over 20 years of providing Financial Advice to clients across the United States. Our headquarters are located in the beautiful town of Kingsport, TN.
Who We Want
The Wealth Advisor will establish new client relationships in addition to providing advisory services and support to a select group of clients. This Wealth Advisor will have the opportunity to service clients from all walks of life as he/she helps clients live a good life, the life they want.
This Wealth Advisor will be responsible for the following activities:
- Developing new client relationships
- Sourcing prospective client opportunities by capitalizing on networking and referrals
- Promoting established investment models and strategies that are suitable for our targeted clients
- Servicing client needs and requirements as determined through client interaction
- Promoting the firm’s wealth enhancement and planning services
- Adhering to all company and industry supervisory guidelines and policies
- Participating in daily morning advisor meetings, training, and continuing education requirements.
- Base Salary, plus incentives
- Highly competitive benefits package [medical, dental, vision, disability]
- HSA match [if participate in high balance benefits plan]
- 3 or more years of investment advisory experience
- Business development skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher strongly preferred
- Active Series 7 license
- Active Series 63 & 65 or 66
- Life, Health and LTC Licenses
- Clean U-4 and U-5 historyCertified Financial Planner (CFP) preferred